Anonymous: I don't mean I sound rude or anything but some of the stuff you posted saying it was going to happen did not actually happen. What is up with that? Are your sources just unreliable or what?
I get them from Pretty Little Liars Wiki, which is a website that many people use to get their spoilers etc from. I haven’t actually watched last nights episode yet, but when I do I’ll look for the mistakes in what I’ve posted and if the majority of them are false then I wont post that feature any more. Can you tell me specifically what didn’t happen?
- Spencer finally tells the girls that Toby is A but Emily refuses to believe that Toby never loved Spencer, and thinks that there is more to the story.
- Emily and Shana will have a scene together.
- We will see a new side of Ezra.
- Spencer will have a scene with Andrew.
- This episode will show the aftermath of Spencer telling the girls about Toby.
- Mona and Jenna will have a scene together.
- Spencer will have an encounter with Toby.
- Toby and Mona will discuss their ‘A’ plans in a scene together
- Spencer will begin to trust Mona.
- Ezra and Aria will share a scene with Ezra’s son, Malcom and Maggie with donuts.
- Spencer will receive a wreath of flowers with a ribbon saying ‘Deepest Sympathy’ on it. Hanna also seems to be holding a leaflet with a picture of Toby on the front.
- Spencer will get an A message saying: Someone close to you will pay for your loose lips.
- Spencer will chase Mona through the woods (promo).
- Big A will be in the episode, and Emily will see her in her car mirror.
- Spencer may end up in Radley in this episode (promo).
- Pretty Little Liars tweeted that someone will die in this episode.
- Emily will be looking for Toby (sneak peek #5).
- The title foreshadow’s seems to tell us that, when you can’t see something/someone, you won’t think about it either. (Example of this is when Spencer found out about Toby being on the A-Team, she doesn’t want to see Toby so she won’t think about him).
"My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains…"
This phrase is written on the blackboard in Ella’s class when she’s taking to Spencer, and I think everything that is written relates to Spencer’s current state.
The main quote is from the poem ‘Ode to a Nightingale’ by John Keats, and I think it is perfect for describing Spencer’s feelings - she’s still numb with shock after finding out about Toby’s involvement in the A Team and she doesn’t know how to act, but also her heart aches at the thought of him betraying her and her trust.
Also notice the themes that are stated on the left hand side:
Desire to escape ones surroundings
Spencer must be feeling all of these things right now - feeling like Toby doesn’t love her, desire for Toby and the things she had with him before, desire to run away and leave, tragedy and despair at losing him - and they perfectly describe the situation.
The blackboards in the english classes often have clues or use quotes to describe what is happening in the show, so look out for them!
Is he really?
Anonymous: This is nice anon here to say good morning, or afternoon whenever you see this message! Keep up with the amazing work and dedication on this blog! It's literally one of my favorites and fab.
Thank you! Messages like this make all the hard work worthwhile x
Wrencer, Paily and Mrs Fitzscary - relationships seemed to be the focus of this weeks episode. This is what we were loving and hating about each of them.
So, it’s 2:20am and I just finished watching last night’s ep and taking notes. Tomorrow I’ll transfer those notes into posts! I felt like there wasn’t a lot of content in this episode and we didn’t learn anything big, but I still have tons of small things to post on, especially Wrencer (I’m a big shipper). But for now, goodnight little liars. Watch the A team don’t bite.
: Do some more Hot Or Cold Fashion and Hot or Not scenes! I'm obsessed! <3
Okay! I will after tonights show. Its really nice that people like this blog! Is there anything else people would like to see? x
- This episode picks up straight from where the previous episode left off. The opening scene may be the 4 liars discussing the possibe causes of Jason’s disapperance or it could also open with the girls confronting Wilden about his summer in Cape May.
- Spencer will be trapped in a shower by A, which could be a reference to the title of the episode.
- After A trapped Spencer in a shower, Spencer may finally tell the other Liars about Toby being a member of the A-Team, allowing them to reconnect, even though she has been threatened by A not to reveal the truth.
- Detective Wilden will be confronted by the Liars about his history with Alison and what happened in Cape May the summer she disappeared.
- Detective Wilden may be hit by a car
- Ezra will return and reconnect with Aria. Ezra’s mother will also be back in town.
- Big A will be in this episode.
- Emily and Hanna will have an awkward first meeting with Shana in the Costume-store seen in Pretty Dirty Secrets, Shana is the girl that Paige was with in that lesbian bar when Hanna went spying on her.
: Can you post some new stuff?? I'd looooove to know what will happen tonight, or your opinion and expectations (: Thanks!!
Hi! I kind of took a break from this blog because it was a little bit too much on my own. I was getting ready to start an interior design course which has actually just been cancelled so I suppose I can spend more time here. I will post something quickly about what’s going to happen on tonights ep if you all like. I’m glad somebody’s missing me though!